izv. prof. dr. sc.
|Nastava se odvija na hrvatskom jeziku u svim svojim elementima, a stranim studentima koji su pridruženi mješovitoj grupi nudi se mogućnost savladavanja predmeta pomoću dodatnih izravnih konzultacija s nastavnikom i asistentima na engleskom jeziku. Pri tome, nastavnik stranog studenta upućuje na odgovarajuću literaturu na engleskom jeziku te mu osigurava mogućnost polaganja predmeta na engleskom jeziku.|
The main objectives of the course are: - to introduce students to the concept of mediatization of politics ; - to encourage students to critically evaluate the contribution of European political communication to the rest of the world, especially in the light of the Americanisation debate ; - to introduce students to the concept of pop politics and its alleged impacts on democracy; - to introduce them to other key concepts in the filed which will allow them to critically asses the consequences of the intrusion of popular culture into political domain; - to encourage them to critically evaluate to which extent if at all has the intrusion of popular culture into politics deepen the gap between male an female politicians; - to introduce students to key methods in researching mediatisation of politics. Note: The main focus of the course will be on Europeanpolitical communication.
Izborni GS-1 - Redovni studij - Preddiplomski sveučilišni studij Novinarstvo
2. semestar Ne predaje se
Izborni GS-2 - Redovni studij - Preddiplomski sveučilišni studij Novinarstvo
Usmjerenje Strateško komuniciranje DN 3. semestar - Redovni studij - Diplomski sveučilišni studij Novinarstvo
here are some important information regarding our class:
1) I have uploaded updated the lists of students and seminar groups, it should be final now;
2) next Tuesday, 20/10, classes will be held in a hybride mode, live + online with the group A being present in the classroom and having a seminar after the class;
3) Tomislav Klauški will lead seminar Group A and I shall lead seminar Group B;
4) last week's lecture, along with a list of essays has been uploaded to intranet and MSTeams;
5) schedule of presentations has been uploaded for both groups; you can either discuss your seminar topic with your seminar group convenor in person, after the seminar, or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com),
6) we'll have 4 seminars per session; should it happen that bothe lectures and seminars go online, the schedule remains the same. The only difference is that you'll present online instead in the classroom;
7) I encourage you to do your presentations in pairs; should you choose to partner with someone from a different seminar group, then one if you is going to switch groups on the week of your presentation;
8) there is a new address now to communicate all issues you might have regarding COVID-19 (if you were tested positive, if you need to self-isolate or any other related matters): COVID@fpzg.hr. More info at
9) finally, here is a link to a blog related to a last week's lecture that I encourage you to read
Other readings are available on the Intranet.
See you on Tuesday!